In advance of blogging recommencing on 16th April, a sneak preview of what I anticipate the first ten posts will be(1). I fully reserve the right to insert other posts into this list should I change my mind about any of them, think of something else interesting or should something happen in the world that I want to comment on! However, I think it likely that even if any of these drop out of the first ten, they’ll make an appearance in the first 20.
1. The Hobbit Film: The Tolkien Edit
2. Four Political Tribes
3. Quarterly Book Round-Up
4. In Defence of First Past The Post
5. A Trilemma in Social Policy
6. Chesterton: His Poetry
7. Making Markets Work: Public Procurement
8. Things I’ve Learned from Games
9. The Concept of the ‘Legitimate Customer’
10. Universal Basic Income: Looking at the Numbers
I intend to post 2-3 times a week. No comments on the substance of any of these yet please, as I am still bound by civil service impartiality rules.
(1) And yes, I have already written/started writing some of these. 🙂